20 Wonders of the Penis
I have always viewed the penis as one of nature’s many works of art. Its look. Its feel. What it can do while on the man. And even more astounding is what it can do when it’s put inside someone. Thinking about some of those things over the years is part of what makes me the big sex geek that I am.
With that said, I’ve made a list of 20 of those things. So whether you have a penis, or play with someone who does, this list might confirm and/or explain some things you have consciously or subconsciously noticed about the penis over time:
- Penises come in many different shapes and textures. A different shaped head or a non-chemically induced more prominent showing of veins during an erection is not a deformity. It’s a sign of individuality.
- One of the most sensitive parts of the penis is the glans.
- Due to this sensitivity, when making male masturbation sleeves (electric or manual), stimulation via the glans is the primary focus of most sex toy designers.
- The glans of an uncut penis is more sensitive than the glans of a circumcised penis.
- Due to that sensitivity, pull back the foreskin when putting on condoms, and when giving oral sex to a man who is uncut. Or make a back and forth of the foreskin. Otherwise, you will be viewed by that uncut person as being unskilled in oral.
- After circumcision, a very thin layer of skin forms over the penis. Hence the decrease in sensitivity compared to an uncircumcised penis.
- Because of this aforementioned thin layer of skin, guys with circumcised penises often taken longer to reach orgasm than an uncircumcised person with the same sexual responses. Even more so with a condom. However, with all of the possible STIs, using condoms is a needed consideration.\
- For masturbation, uncircumcised penises seldom require store bought lubricants or masturbation creams. The foreskin produces the needed moisture. Therefore, such lubes and creams are more so for circumcised penises.
- Older men are more prone to lose their erection sooner when they are circumcised.
- Circumcision does not make the penis less susceptible to STIs. That is a myth made to profit from circumcision. A penis requires thorough cleaning and protection be it uncut or cut.
- Be the man cut or uncut, the frenulum is still a sensitive spot on the penis.
- The penis does not end on the outside as many would believe. It actually continues little ways inside.
- The internal continuation of the penis can be stimulated by massaging the perineum (a.k.a. taint)
- If a man suspects he suffers from erectile dysfunction, his sleep pattern is one thing he should check before seeking medical help. For the penis like any other body part is at its best after a decent amount of rest. If that fails, then see a physician.
- Diet also affects erection. Less junk and processed foods combined with the aforementioned proper rest increases stamina.
- Don’t rely on male enhancement pills for every penetrating encounter. Your penis can become drug-smart about the pills if the succession of use becomes too close. Therefore, your body will adapt and the pills will stop working. You see, your penis does have a brain.
- While the thought of sounding makes many males cringe, it becomes understandable when you realize the urethra also has nerve endings that contribute to the sensation you feel surging through you during an orgasm. However, sounding is still a kink that you are advised to do all of your homework on before participating in.
- Your urethra is cleaned out of toxins from urine by an acid in your semen during ejaculation. This is why a cumshot to the eyes can burn.
- Bigger is NOT better. It’s the old saying that’s true, “It’s not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.” As long as the penis is long enough to hit the g-spot or prostate, unachieved stimulation in the person being penetrated is not about penis size. It’s either:
- A) The person being penetrated not maintaining their body
- B) The penetrating partner not knowing the proper rhythm or angle to stimulate his partner, or
- C) A combination of (A) & (B)
So don’t believe the ads for penis pumps and porn titles shaming your size. A vagina or anus can receive pleasure from practically any size penis as long as they are properly maintained, plus the penetrating partner is skilled at learning his sex partner’s body.
20. As you can see, the penis is a complex, pleasure-seeking, and pleasure-giving tool bestowed upon us by nature. One that always gives us new learning material based on the pain, (but way more so) joy it has experienced and given to others. And I for one love the lessons I have learned from my own. Combine that with what I can learn by playing with the penis of my sex partners, and I am one happy camper.
The post 20 Wonders of the Penis appeared first on Kiiroo: Interactive sex toys for men and women.