How To Get Started in the Adult Industry - Episode1
How to start working in Adult Entertainment
So, how do you make money in the Adult Entertainment industry?
What fields are there? What career opportunities can you discover within Adult?
Kees and Kiiroo TV attended the Webmaster Access Conference in Amsterdam this September. AVN organized a wonderful event where industry professionals can meet and do business.
If you are an active player in Adult Entertainment, and you want to learn how to optimize your Traffic, secure your payments, use age-verification or host your adult platform... you need to have connections able to supply in these needs. What better way to meet them at one of the most Sex-Positive events in Europe.
Kees is a well-known Dutch recording artist. But he wants to diversify. He wants to start another source of income. Since his late teens, Kees has been passionate about Porn and all things Sex. He thinks he will enjoy becoming a professional in the adult entertainment industry.
But to get a good idea of all the possibilities, he sets out on a series of interviews, where he tries to learn what it takes to make his way in Adult. He talks to several thought-leaders and gets their insights, theories, and advice on how to start working in the Adult Industry.
In this First Episode, he talks to:
- Lindsey Banks - Famous Adult Content Producer, Influencer and Brand Ambassador to Flirt4Free & Pornhub.
- Oscar and Senna - Social Media Creators and Founders of New Media Services.
- Buster - CEO of ComeShootMe
- Ramon - Independent Promotor, famous for his work for Live Jasmin, Affiliaxy, and Pornhub.
- Brooke - Content Creator and Copywriter at Model Centro