As Full Stack developer at FeelRobotics, you will get the opportunity to work on a diverse playground of technology.
At FeelRobotics we are involved in:
- A Highly Available Distributed Platform to connect haptic devices across the internet
- Building embedded haptic feedback devices to speak to this platform
- Running the eCommerce platform to sell these devices
- A Web Interface to connect user content to the platform.
You will primarily be involved in improving and building our eCommerce, Mobile App and Web Interface system, while working in a cross-disciplinary team which works on all our systems.
The kind of people we would like to hire?
We are a small fast growing company, thus we need to work fast as a team to stay a head of the competition. You will get your hands dirty in all our systems, from embedded to cloud, in a strong team building bleeding edge technology.
We want to build a company where we share information, stay on top of the newest technology, believe in Dev Ops, Agile and saying yes to impossible tasks. We want a diverse team to help us think out of the box and change the industry that we are working in.
Requirements and competencies
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A can do mentality.
- Front-End leaning interests.
- At least 3 of the following, no priority required:
- Embedded programming (C, C++)
- Python (Flask/Django)
- Machine Learning (TensorFlow, R etc.)
- Ruby on Rails
- Google Cloud Platform
- We can adapt your role (and salary) to the amount of years you have worked and or studied.
- Professional level English.
- Dutch is a bonus.
What is FeelRobotics? & Why work for FeelRobotics?
FeelRobotics is fast growing company situated in the heart of Amsterdam’s business district. We are a young, dynamic team that has loads of fun in a ground breaking sector (Sex-tech AKA interactive online intimacy is one of the sector’s that we are involved in). This is the perfect environment to develop and test your skills in a challenging environment.
FeelRobotics houses Kiiroo and FeelMe.com (Interactive pleasure devices and a content website). As a whole, we are a close-knit group of ambitious professionals from all around the world. Our goal is to bring people together with our progressive technology.
Our products allow people to experience intimacy online in a way that has never been possible before.
Kiiroo itself has won several awards and has been featured in many big (online) magazines like Cosmopolitan, RollingStone Magazine, CNBC, VICE and The Guardian… just to name a few. Kiiroo has also been featured on a variety of leading TV channels such as BBC, NOS, BNN and many more.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kinds of different countries and cultures.
- A very nice work environment, with a view over the city of Amsterdam
- Daily lunch at work
- Free gym with pool and sauna.
- Social Friday drinks
Please send your letter of motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org